LePage Multi-Purpose White Glue - 150 mL
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Bonds with two tonnes of strength: bonds stronger than wood itself
- Invisible glue lines dry to a translucent white colour
- Sandable and paintable once fully dried
- Non-toxic and safe to use for all age groups
- Not damaged by freezing, stable up to five freeze/thaw cycles
LePage White Glue is a versatile, general-purpose, polyvinyl acetate woodworking adhesive. It is particularly suited for high strength, permanent bonding on wood and a variety of other porous materials.
Bonding porous substrates such as wood, wood compositions, veneer, paper, cardboard, leather, fabric and cork. It is ideal for creating the tight fitting joints required in quality indoor wood working projects.
Not Recommended For
Joints that require gap filling; Bonding non-porous substrates (i.e. plastic or metal); Applications subject to direct water contact unless sealed and maintained with a waterproof coating; Structural applications.
Wipe excess glue immediately with a damp cloth. Wash hands immediately with soap and warm water. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool or sanded.