*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Features a two-story Pizzeria building and a delivery scooter.
- The Pizzeria building features a downstairs kitchen with opening door and windows, a pizza oven, worktop, sink, hob, cash register and plant stand, plus an upstairs restaurant balcony with tables and stools.
- Kitchen accessory elements include a pizza base, three pizzas with different toppings, pizza slice, pizza paddle, frying pan, cheese grater, bowl, hand whisk, rolling pin, food container, sauce bottle, and tomato and basil plants.
- Restaurant accessory elements include plates, glasses, mobile phone, cash register and a bill.
- Prepare pizzas in the restaurant kitchen and use the paddle to place them in the pizza oven.
- Take orders for delivery over the phone, then jump on the scooter to deliver them.
- Help Emma serve fresh pizza to customers on the restaurant balcony.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Pizzeria building measures over 5in (15cm) high, 4in (12cm) wide and 4in (12cm) deep.
- Delivery scooter measures over 1in (5cm) high, 2in (7cm) long and 1in (3cm) wide.
The LEGO® Friends Heartlake Pizzeria has all the equipment needed to play at making and baking fresh pizza in the kitchen. Serve them out on the restaurant balcony, or use the phone to take orders then deliver them with Oliver on the scooter. There’s even a stand selling basil and tomato plants to happy customers. Includes two mini-doll figures
5 - 12 Years