Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a pilot and an explorer, plus a spider figure.
- Features a helicopter with opening minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and a working winch, plus an ATV with space for a minifigure.
- Also includes a temple with moving leaf revealing a gold-colored chalice element.
- Hook the helicopter winch to the ATV and fly it into the jungle.
- Turn the knob to lower the ATV to the ground.
- Push the leaf aside to reveal the golden cup.
- Load the cup in the box to haul it back to camp with the helicopter.
- Accessory elements include a box and a machete.
- Helicopter including rotors measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- ATV measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Temple measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
Fly deep into the LEGO® City jungle and make a cool discovery! Swoop in with the helicopter and use the winch to lower the ATV to the jungle floor. Head off to find the hidden temple, but watch out for the massive spider! Will you find the hidden treasure?
Lego City Jungle Cargo Helicopter is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Plant987 from Fun Set This set is nothing special it's just fun to play with. The helicopter looks all weird but again, fun to play with and the temple is very small. The minifigs were average. It's not one for display, as it just looks kinda off but it'sjust a good play set
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laulors from Easy build for little fingers This was bought for my 5 year old and she loved it! It is a fairly easy build as the pieces are quite big ( no fiddly tiny blocks) She needed help to attach the string to the winch, but other than that she completed in an hour... not bad for her 3rd ever build! She has been playing with it all day!
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yargen from Interesting but Awesome Model Pros: I really like the way LEGO made a new design of what has been called a "Helicrane" in other sets and made another Helicrane design. It is surprisingly light for a model of this size and I can tell that LEGO has used the least number of parts as possible in the set but I did not have a big problem with that because the finished product looked great. The ATV looks really good just like it always has been with other LEGO City themes and the prints on the minifigures look good. Cons: Because the set is made of mainly large parts, not a lot of building goes into it and it does not take long to complete the set which is a shame but it was still good because the finished product looked good. Attaching the string to the crane took at least 1/2 of the time which was annoying. However once I completed the set I thought the work put into the string and crane was definitely worth it. Overall, I would give this set 5 out of 5 stars because the model looked awesome and LEGO did put a lot of thought to the set and although there were some points that could have been done better, the product looked awesome so I think the model was definitely worth the price and is really fun to play with.
Date published: 2017-07-20