- Newly created drivers and Hybrid Tractrix Horn deliver improved dynamics
- Linear Travel Suspension tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced detail
- Cerametallic woofers embody rigidity and light weight for low distortion
- New Tractrix bass ports allow smooth air transfer for clean powerful bass
- Non-resonant MDF cabinets, Ebony vinyl finish
Introducing Reference Premiere - excuse me, you're drooling. Reimagined, redesigned, revolutionary. Klipsch had a mission for the brand new Reference Premiere line: blow the doors off the expectations of their loyal following, and get fans so close to their music they can touch it. They have melded engineering expertise and state of the art technology together to produce a loudspeaker line that will have people falling in love with their music again!
The Reference Premiere RP-150M monitors are equipped with copper Cerametallic™\ woofers and a Hybrid Tractrix Horn to deliver an unsurpassed listening experience.
19.5 x 27.1 x 37 cm/each
5 year parts and labour
75W continuous/300W peak