- Centre speaker with elegant black ash woodgrain vinyl finish
- Proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology provides a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power
- Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver (Tweeter) produces the most detailed high frequencies
- Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion
- Cerametallic™ Cone Woofers ensure tight musical bass
- Dual Front-Firing Ports grant placement flexibility without sacrificing consistent bass performance
Klipsh believes four principles to be the foundation for great sound:
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Every Klipsch speaker is horn-loaded because the horn shape is perfect for accurate and dynamic sound transmission. Greater efficiency means lower distortion which means maximum realism.
- DYNAMIC RANGE: Klipsch horn technology reproduces the softest sounds with remarkable clarity and detail and the loudest sounds with no harshness or distortion. That’s what’s known as the best of both worlds.
- CONTROLLED DIRECTIVITY: Unique Klipsch horn technology means speakers that more accurately direct sound. The result is a more lifelike soundstage and way more “Whoa – Did you hear that?”
- FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Klipsch believes in delivering exactly the sound artists intend. Hence, Klipsch’s stunningly accurate speakers – with no unnatural highs, mids or lows.
Inputs: Single binding posts
59.7 x 32.4 x 20.3 cm (with grille)
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
150W RMS / 600W Peak
57Hz-24KHz ± 3d
98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- High Frequency Drivers: 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
- High Frequency Crossover: 1500Hz
- Low Frequency Drivers: Dual 6.5” (16.5cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports
- Mounting: Uptilt and Downtilt feet