$159.99 As Advertised
*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Exceptional Performance - Convection bake and broil at temperatures up to 450degF. Convection cooking produces circulating heat for outstanding results on everything from roasted chicken and vegetables to pizza, quiche, brownies and more.
- Preheats faster and uses less energy than a full-size oven.
- Bake, Broil, Toast and keep warm settings - allow you to cook a variety of dishes, and toast up to 4 slices of bread.
- 4 hour stay on option - for warming or slow roasting - automatically shuts off when cycle ends.
- 60-minute timer - allows a specific cooking time to be selected; the oven automatically turns off when the timer is complete.
- Enduring design - Compact footprint - preheats faster and uses less energy than a full-size oven.
- Non-Stick interior - easy to clean.
- Robust metal handle
- Large viewing window - to easily check cooking progress.
- Two reversible racks - offer the flexibility of six height options, so you can cook anything from a whole chicken to multiple sheets of brownies, or two 12Ã¢â‚¬Â pizzas at once.
- Door opens and closes with sturdy " full size" feel
- Soft-Grip control knobs - are easy to turn and give a confirming click when the desired setting is reached.
45 x 42.4 x 28.7cm (17.7 x 16.7 x 11.3in)
9.6kg ( 21.2lbs)