- Pixart 3310 sensor and four DPI presets provide extreme accuracy for FPS games
- Comfortable ergonomic mouse design with slip-resistant grip
- Lightweight 95g FPS mouse with optimal weight distribution
- Six-button mouse featuring ultra-responsive Omron switches
- Extra-large mouse skates for smooth movement
Professional-grade FPS mouse with pinpoint accuracy.
Hard-core and professional gamers know that an accurate, reliable mouse can make the difference between victory and defeat. HyperX Pulsefire FPS uses the proven Pixart 3310 sensor for fluid tracking with no acceleration, giving you reliable accuracy so you’ll stay on top of your game. Whether you’re a flick-aiming headshot maestro or a constant-tracking DPS machine, Pulsefire FPS has a DPI preset tuned to your needs, available at the touch of a button. The ergonomic, no-slip design supports palm and claw grip styles, and the complementary lightweight construction lets you play comfortably for longer. HyperX Pulsefire FPS features Omron switches and six durable, ultra-responsive buttons that provide crisp, tactile feedback on all your clicks. Serious players can’t afford to have their mouse skipping or snagging when the action heats up, so HyperX has included a flexible braided cable and large mouse skates for a smooth glide.
71 x 127 x 42mm
Resolution: 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI
Polling rate: 1000Hz
120g with cable