Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Location-Based Installation Prompts: Smoke detecting technology works to detect real fires faster and reduce nuisance alarms - ideal for all living areas
- A Decade of Protection: Sealed lithium battery lasts 10 years, never needs replacing
- Intelligent Photoelectric Smoke Technology Nighthawk Electrochemical CO Sensors detect real fires quickly, reduces nuisance alarms
- Test/Hush Button: single button tests alarm circuitry
- A flashing red light indicator blinks in conjunction with alarm sound, unit error mode and standby condition
The Kidde P3010L-CA is a 10 year, sealed battery, combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with photoelectric and electrochemical sensing technology and Smart Hush feature. This combination alarm combines the detection capabilities of a photoelectric sensor - which is more likely to detect larger, more visible fire particles associated with smoldering fires - with that of an electrochemical sensor, which is used to detect CO. Since carbon monoxide is present in all fires, having both detection chambers work together in one alarm is a breakthrough in the fire safety industry. When either sensor notices a potential hazard, it will communicate with the other. Depending on what is detected, the alarm will adjust its smoke sensitivity in order to better discriminate between a real hazard and a false one. This constant communication enhances the alarm's overall performance and significantly reduces the potential for a nuisance alarm.
For more information please see the links below.