$319.99 As Advertised
- Style and substance meet in the Kanto YUMI premium powered bookshelf speakers
- Kanto’s flagship audio solution is proudly designed in Canada and features hand-built acoustic-wood cabinets packed to the brim with flexible input options, high-fidelity components, and serious sonic punch
- A powerful Class A/B amplifier powers the 5” Kevlar drivers, letting you crank the volume without worrying about distortion, while the 1” silk dome tweeters keep the highs tight and clear
- Featuring two optical Toslink inputs, integrated Bluetooth for wireless streaming, an RCA port and a 3.5mm headphone jack input, you will never have to worry about finding the right connection to your sound
- With so many different colour options in matte or glossy finish, there’s a YUMI that’s right for everyone!
The 5” kevlar drivers provide distortion-free mid-range and deep bass that faithfully reproduces your favorite music.
Silk Dome Tweeters
YUMI features 1” silk dome tweeters to deliver clear crisp highs.
Inputs and Outputs
YUMI features five input choices, including two Optical Toslink ports and BluetoothTM. If you are looking for more low-end, connect a powered subwoofer to the SUB OUT port.
YUMI’s simple user interface features a single knob positioned in the upper right corner of the Active speaker. Simply rotate for volume, push the knob in to cycle through the 5 inputs, or push and hold for 2 seconds to enter or exit standby mode.
Rear Bass Port
YUMI has a 2” rear bass port that has been carefully designed and tuned to eliminate port turbulence while extending bass response.
Knurled Binding Posts
The speaker connection from Active (LEFT) to Passive (RIGHT) use high quality knurled binding posts. This standardized wiring system allows you to trim the included premium speaker wire to the desired length or purchase longer lengths for more versatility.
The YUMI remote control gives you input, volume, and tone control, and allows you to control your connected Bluetooth device. You can also trigger USB charging when the speaker is in standby mode.
What's in the Box?
YUMI comes complete with remote control, power cord, speaker wire and an RCA – mini-jack adapter that you can use to adapt for either input. The package also includes batteries, manuals, and rubber feet.
Remote with batteries, power cord, speaker wire, RCA mini jack adapter, rubber feet and manual
- 3.5mm mini-jack AUX input
- RCA L/R input
- 2 x Optical (Toslink) input
- Bluetooth input
- Subwoofer output
- USB Charge 5V 1A output
- Left and right binding posts
17.5 x 20.5 x 27.2 cm/each
Max (RMS) Output Power
30 W RMS per channel (< 0.5 W standby power consumption)
- Silk Dome Tweeters: 2.5 cm
- Kevlar Woofers: 12.7 cm
Speaker System Details
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Sensitivity 2.83V (/1W/1m): 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz ± 6 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.7%
- Crossover System: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
Active (left): 6.4 kg, passive (right): 4.2 kg