$849.99 While Quantities Last
The AeroForce Performance Cleaning System
AeroForce uses three technologies to deliver the ideal balance of vacuum suction and debris extraction. Ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers, Roomba 880 traps dirt, particulates and allergens into a sealed, HEPA style filtered bin. Here's how AeroForce works:
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors: Dual extractors grab and break down dirt and debris from any floor type with no hair tangles for you.
- Airflow Accelerator: Creates a sealed channel that concentrates airflow, drawing in more debris.
- High-Efficiency Vacuum: Provides a 5X improvement in air power than previous Roomba generations.
Dirt happens every day. Keeping up with it just got easier.
- Vacuums From Room-To-Room: The Virtual Wall® Lighthouse™ contains Roomba in one room until it is completely vacuumed then directs Roomba to clean the next room. Can also block off-limit areas.
- Docks And Recharges: Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge.
- Cleans On Schedule: Roomba can be pre-set up to seven times per week.
- iRobot® XLife™ Extended Life Battery: iRobot® XLife™ Extended Life Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.*
- Compatible With Select Existing Accessories: Roomba 880 is compatible with existing Roomba Virtual Wall barriers, Virtual Wall Lighthouses and Remote Controls.
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
In coverage tests, Roomba out-cleans the competition thanks to iAdapt Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors.
- Finds Dirt And Debris: With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and perform concentrated cleaning.
- Cleans Like You Would: The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt.
- Vacuums Along Wall Edges: Roomba uses Wall-Following Technology to clean right up to wall edges.
- Won't Get Tangled: Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords and carpet fringe.
- Won't Fall Down Stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
- Won't Damage Furniture: The moulded, soft-touch bumper cushions the contact between Roomba and furniture, walls and other objects.
- Pushes Past Soft Obstacles: Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts.
- 1 iRobot Roomba 880
- 1 iRobot® XLife™ Extended Life Battery
- 2 Virtual Wall Lighthouses (batteries included)
- 1 Integrated Home Base
- 1 Remote Control (batteries included)
- 1 Extra HEPA Filter
iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum - Black - R880020 is rated out of 5 by 486.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love!! Excellent for someone with health issues I absolutely love my Roomba 880! I have 2 large Boxers and a Chihuahua...all three shed. I was literally sweeping at least twice a day. This was an issue as I have chronic pain that varies day to day and sometimes by the hour. The Roomba has given me the freedom to have all the dog hair and dust picked up, with no hassle... Simply by the press of a button on the remote. You are able to schedule it too. I am finding I no longer have to pick up twice daily. It takes care of all corners under furniture with buy hassle. The machine is loud, example watching TV with Roomba is hard unless you turn up the TV quite a bit. Don't let this deter you because again you can schedule it for when you're not there. The machine will run as scheduled and then return to the charging station. It's definitely been helpful in my household. Thank you!
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great floor care helper Just got it today and Filled the dust bin 3 times today with dog hair and dust. Very pleased with it.
Date published: 2016-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Never push a vacuum again! Our pets ignore it and my wife and I love it. The only thing that would make Fred better is if it would empty itself...work on that please.
Date published: 2016-12-13