OverviewiRobot Roomba® 650 Full Specifications
The iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot vacuums your floors on schedule or at the push of a button. Using a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba vacuums your carpets, tile, laminate and hardwood floors for you. AeroVac Technology maximizes cleaning results, with less hair remaining tangled on bristles and a more evenly filled bin.
Thoroughly vacuums all floor types.
Roomba vacuums dirt, dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home. Featuring AeroVac Technology, Roomba 650 easily handles fibres like hair, pet fur, lint and carpet fuzz. Roomba 650 vacuums your floors using:
- Patented, Three-Stage Cleaning System: A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges as counter-rotating brushes pick up dirt, dust, debris and pet hair from the floor. An efficient vacuum pulls dirt and hair off of Roomba's brushes and into the bin.
- AeroVac Technology: Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba's brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often.
- Improved Brush Design: An improved brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba's brushes and into the AeroVac bin. Less hair on the brushes means Roomba can clean for longer and provide a more thorough cleaning.
Cleans every section of your floor multiple times.
With iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors, Roomba chooses from dozens of robotic behaviours more than 60 times per second. This allows Roomba to clean more of your room, more thoroughly, making multiple passes over every section of floor. Roomba effortlessly gets under and around furniture and along wall edges, going under bed skirts and curtains, avoiding stairs, following walls and navigating through loose wires. Roomba 650 also adapts to your home using:
- Dirt Detect: Roomba uses an acoustic sensor to find dirtier areas and then spends more time cleaning them.
Keeps your house clean on schedule or at the push of a button.
Designed with your convenience in mind, Roomba 650 starts working for you on schedule or at the push of the CLEAN button. Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings. Roomba 650 makes vacuuming even more convenient with:
- On-Board Scheduling: Pre-set up to seven times per week for Roomba to clean when it's most convenient for you.
- Virtual Wall® Technology: The included Virtual Wall emits an infrared beam that Roomba will not cross, keeping it in the rooms you want to clean and out of the ones you don't.
- 1 Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot With AeroVac Bin
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Extra AeroVac Filter
- 1 Auto Virtual Wall (requires 2 C batteries, not included)
iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum - R650020 is rated out of 5 by 406.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from We love Hairy This is the best gift I bought for myself. Only negative is that Hairy has a problem with his dustbin door. I just had to buy him number 3
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from My second irobot So happy to see removal parts. I loved my Mint, but the right wheel quit working, and there was no way to fix it. Very noisy. Easily entangled with wires. Love that it goes over thresholds. I was definitely how much stuff and dog hair it picked up. Hope to have a long, loving life with my irobot 650. Just got my irobot yesterday, but I was super impressed in the set up and it's cleaning ability.
Date published: 2017-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Product works miracles! With stained concrete floors, living on farm and the owner of a 65 lb shedding rescue dog, this product is amazing! I tell everyone I know about how great it works. Received as a gift. I really could not believe how well it picks up dirt. When I empty tray it is usually half full of soft dirt as well as dog hair. I truly am in love with my robot.
Date published: 2017-02-22