Intuit QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 - English Accounting Software
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Create Sales orders and track backorders
- Industry-specific tools and reports
- Easily create invoices and manage expenses
- Download your online bank transactions*
QuickBooks Desktop Premier helps you organize your business finances on a PC. Easy to set up, learn, and use. Create invoices, manage expenses, and get reliable reports for tax time. Includes all the features of QuickBooks Desktop Pro plus industry specific tools and reports for: professional services, general contractors, manufacturing & wholesale, non-profits, and retailers. No accounting knowledge is necessary and you can quickly import your data from a spreadsheet. (Transfer data from QuickBooks 2004-2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016.)
*Download your data from participating banks until May 2020 for QuickBooks Desktop. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 8 GB of RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1280x1024 or higher screen resolution, with up to 2 extended monitor support. Best optimized for Default DPI setting for a given machine.
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Online features require Internet access
- Product registration required
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE:
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, Outlook.com and other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Transfer data from QuickBooks 2004-2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016. BROWSER REQUIREMENT: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)