*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
Featuring an ergonomic handle design, a K-shaped quad base and multiple height settings
For people who need extra help with balance, the Hugo Quad cane offers ultra-stabilizing support in a lightweight cane. Built for longevity from ultra-durable aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, this self-standing cane is designed to properly support you with minimal tool-free adjustments.
The K-shaped rotating base swivels and locks into position to accommodate right-handed or left-handed users and is available in small or large size for greater stability.
11 push-button height settings ensure a proper fit, which reduces stress on your wrist, shoulder and back.
The Hugo Quad Cane has a comfortable ergonomic cushion grip handle, and anti-slip rubber tips that absorb shock and provide extra traction.
- Cushion-top conforms to your hand and helps reduce impact shock transfer
- Designed to fit more comfortably in your hand.
- Cane strap with reflective patch for added night time safety.
K-shaped quad base
- Provides greater stability
- Can be easily rotated for left and right hand use!
11 Height Settings
- 11 individual height settings offer an unparalleled range of adjustments that fits most people 5' – 6’5"
- Cane height adjusts from 28" to 39"
- Select the push button setting that puts the cane handle at wrist level.
- Free Standing - Conveniently stands on its own
- Maximum Capacity – 300 lbs. (136 kg)