London Drugs “HTC Smartphone Contest” – Official Rules
1. To enter online: visit www.facebook.com/londondrugs, complete the official online entry form and click submit as indicated.
2. Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since April 25, 2012; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at April 25, 2013; (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
3. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per contest. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on May 2nd, 2013. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of London Drugs Limited and will not be returned.
4. A random draw for the grand prize will be made on the day after the seven day contest (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. To win, selected entrants must correctly answer a skill testing mathematical question and must sign London Drugs’ declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs and Wishpond Technologies Ltd. from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes. Prize must be picked up at the closest London Drugs location of your choice. Prize must be picked up within 3 months of draw date.
5. There will be one prize of a Telus HTC One X Plus smartphone handset (activation not included). See contest dates below. Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason. Prizes will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to contest winner(s).
6. Only one prize may be won by any one person and household. In the event that any selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill-testing question or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply in full with these rules, a new entry will be drawn.
Thursday April 25, 2013 – Thursday May 2, 2013
Draw date – Friday May 3, 2013
7. Selected entrants will be contacted by email. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
8. The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
9. London Drugs and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
11. The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.