$129.99 As Advertised
- Print Speed Letter: Up to 26 ppm black.
- Up to 8,000-page monthly duty cycle.
- 1500-page toner cartridge included.
- Built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n.
- Easily print from mobile devices at work, home, or on-the-go.
Enhance security with plenty of built-in and optional security features, increase productivity with reliable, automatic duplex printing and fast print speeds, and print from smartphones, tablets, or laptops with mobile printing options.
Set up for success. Connect this printer to a wireless or Ethernet network with ease. Built-in networking, security features, and management tools help protect data and streamline workflows.
- Connect, manage, and help keep data secure with built-in features.
- Start printing right away-automatically connect to your wireless network, using HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Easily print from virtually anywhere in the office with Ethernet and wireless connectivity.
- Connect via USB, and access tools from your PC to manage your printer and supplies.
Complete print jobs quickly and easily. Automatic two-sided printing-paired with an easy-to-use LCD control panel and a full-capacity cartridge in the box-help you do more.
- Save time and help reduce paper costs, using reliable automatic two-sided printing.
- Speed through printing tasks-using the simple control panel.
- Work with less wait. Step up your productivity with fast print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute.
- Print longer – 1500-page toner cartridge included - has twice the pages of similar-class devices.
Meet pressing business demands-even when you're out of the office. Mobile printing options help save you time and print at the speed of business.
- Easily send print jobs wirelessly without a network.
- Easily print from mobile devices at work, home, or on-the-go with this Mopria-certified printer.
- Quickly print from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, using Apple AirPrint-no setup or apps required.
15.1" x 11.1" x 9.9"
PCL 5c, PCL 6, PS, PCLm, PDF
1 year limited warranty
110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 7 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 4 A (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)