*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection!
Easy Conversion Process
Convert your video to digital format with one click. Step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. All-in-one solution provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats.
Capture - Record video from compatible analog video players.
Edit - Seamless integration with iMovie allows you to easily edit the recorded video.
Sync - Add recordings to your iTunes library and sync with your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
Watch - View recorded video on your Mac using QuickTime or iTunes.
BurnDVD - Archive and burn your memories to DVD using iDVD on your Mac (if available).
USB 2.0 Video Capture Device Included
- Requires USB 2.0 interface
- Supports plug and play
- Does not require external power
- Supports Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Multi cable input: S-Video, RCA (Composite)
- USB cable included
Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert to DVD and other digital formats.
Watch recorded video on your Mac with QuickTime Video Editing
Smooth integration with iMovie allows you to easily edit the captured video.
Burn your movies to DVD with iDVD (if available) and watch on your TV.
Watch and share your captured video on iOS devices.
Recording Format: MOV
Region Formats: NTSC, SECAM and PAL
English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or higher
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 15GB recommended
- Compatible Video Players:
- VCR (VHS, Betamax, S-VHS), camcorder (8mm, DV, mini DV, HDV, AVCHD), TV, DVD player, game console, TiVo, DVR and cable set-top box.
- CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
- QuickTime player for MOV
- iMovie for editing
- iDVD (or other video DVD creation software)
- DVD writer for DVD burning