Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection!
Easy Conversion Process
Convert your video to digital format with one click. Step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. All-in-one solution provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats.
Capture - Record video from compatible analog video players.
Edit - Seamless integration with iMovie allows you to easily edit the recorded video.
Sync - Add recordings to your iTunes library and sync with your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
Watch - View recorded video on your Mac using QuickTime or iTunes.
BurnDVD - Archive and burn your memories to DVD using iDVD on your Mac (if available).
USB 2.0 Video Capture Device Included
- Requires USB 2.0 interface
- Supports plug and play
- Does not require external power
- Supports Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Multi cable input: S-Video, RCA (Composite)
- USB cable included
Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert to DVD and other digital formats.
Watch recorded video on your Mac with QuickTime Video Editing
Smooth integration with iMovie allows you to easily edit the captured video.
Burn your movies to DVD with iDVD (if available) and watch on your TV.
Watch and share your captured video on iOS devices.
Recording Format: MOV
Region Formats: NTSC, SECAM and PAL
English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or higher
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 15GB recommended
- Compatible Video Players:
- VCR (VHS, Betamax, S-VHS), camcorder (8mm, DV, mini DV, HDV, AVCHD), TV, DVD player, game console, TiVo, DVR and cable set-top box.
- CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
- QuickTime player for MOV
- iMovie for editing
- iDVD (or other video DVD creation software)
- DVD writer for DVD burning