- Analog Video - Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD or other digital formats.
- HD Edit - Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Add various special features including background music.
- Motion Menu - Enhance your DVD menu pages by adding motion and music.
- Background Music - Add excitement to your video by adding background music.
- Various Effects and Menu Creation - Offers many different screen effects and filters, and lets you create your own menus.
- PhotoDVD - Create spectacular photo slideshows using ready-made themes by converting your pictures and videos into slideshow DVDs of movie files.
- Audio Recorder - Record audio from your cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs.
- Smartphone/Tablet - Convert captured video into MPEG4/AVC format to watch on your portable device.
- Social Networks - Upload to YouTube and Facebook
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have colour bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection!
130 x 48 x 184mm (5.13 x 1.88 x 7.25inch)
Operating System : Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port Processor : Intel Pentium D 3.60GHz, Pentium M 2.26 GHz, Pentium Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz or higher, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ or higher Memory : 1GB of RAM Free Hard Disk Space : 700MB for program installation and 10GB for DVD creation Other : Composite (RCA) cable Audio cable (3.5mm to composite) Audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm) DirectX 9.0 or higher Windows Media Player 6.4 or higher QuickTime Player for MOV CD Writer for VCD, SVCD DVD Writer for DVD IEEE1394 cable for DV/HDV camcorder (optional)