Herbion Cough Syrup for Children - 150ml
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Malabar nut (Justicia adhatoda) is an anti-tussive herb with a long history of use in treating cough.
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) has been used traditionally to treat irritated mucous membranes and it has been used since the Middle Ages in the treatment of sore throat.
- Large sebesten (Cordia latifolia) has been used in traditional medicine to relieve chest congestion.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an expectorant and anti-tussive herb that has been used in traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory complaints such as congestion, cough and bronchitis.
- Jujube (Ziziphus jujuba) is commonly used with other herbal medicines to treat cold, flu and cough.
- Gojihva (Onosma bracteatum) acts as an expectorant by helping the body to get rid of mucous.
- Long pepper (Piper longum) is an anti-asthmatic herb that has been used for centuries especially in Ayurvedic medicine and other forms of traditional medicine to treat asthma and bronchitis.
- Sweet violet (Viola odorata) is an expectorant herb that has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat bronchitis and cough.
- Greater galangal (Alpinia galanga) is an herb belonging to the ginger family that acts as an expectorant and has a history of use for respiratory ailments.
This high-quality product contains a balanced blend of herbs carefully selected for your children aged 6 to adolescent. It is alcohol-free and non-sedative which ascertains that you won’t have to carry lethargic, tired and sleepy children around. This ensures that your children do not need to suffer from cough and congestion; and enjoy the learning, growing and developmental phases of their lives to the fullest.