HEOS Wireless Pre-Amplifier - HEOSLINKHS2SR
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Add multi-room audio to an existing music or home theater audio system.
- Turn any receiver, amplifier or home stereo system into a wireless zone.
- Coaxial and optical outputs for compatibility with a wide range of equipment.
- Stream high resolution audio anywhere in your home via Bluetooth or Wifi.
- Expandable to up to 32 speakers.
- Two year exchange warranty.
Connect this high quality stereo pre-amplifi er via analog, digital coax, or fi ber optic cables to turn any existing home theater or music system into a wireless HEOS audio zone. Play your favorite music from a range of streaming services as well as your smartphone, tablet, USB drives, or other external device. Control your Denon receiver, integrated amplifier, or mini system right from the HEOS app.
The HEOS Link adds HEOS multi-room audio functionality to any existing audio system or powered speakers. Enjoy streaming music from the cloud or local fi les using the intuitive HEOS app for iOS® and Android®.
With high quality stereo analog, digital coax, and optical outputs, as well as a 12V trigger and Denon® IR control output, the HEOS Link is easily incorporated into whatever system you have.
- High quality D/A conversion
- Perfect for any home theater receiver, integrated amplifier, amplifier, or powered speakers
- Analog, Digital Coax, and Fiber Optic outputs
- 12V trigger output for power control of external devices
- IR Output for power, volume, and source selection of Denon home theater receivers, integrated amplifiers, and music systems
- FREE HEOS app
- Stream from your favorite music service such as Rhapsody™, Pandora®, Spotify® or TuneIn
- Stream music stored locally on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
- A USB jack, optical digital input and auxiliary 3.5 mm analog input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players with perfect synchronization
- Stream music from devices on your home network such as NAS drives and PC and Mac computers
- Built-in dual band wireless “N” connects to standard home wireless networks
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity
- Analog output Output level: FIX : 2.0 Vrms (10 k?/kohms)/Variable
- Total Distortion: ANALOG IN: 0.01 %(1 kHz)
- SN ratio: ANALOG IN: 90 dB (Audible Range)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz : ±0.5 dB