$29.99 While Quantities Last
- GreenPan products are cadmium- and lead-free
- GreenPan products are manufactured without PFOA
- 60% less CO2 is emitted during the curing phase of production of Thermolon coatings, compared to the emissions during the curing phase of production of traditional coatings on an aggregate level worldwide
- We process post-manufactured materials into new products. Therefore we use upcycled stainless steel for the handles and upcycled aluminum for the cookware bodies
- Uses Thermolon healthy ceramic non-stick coating
- Thermolon is heat resistant up to 850oF
- Extremely scratch resistant, excellent non-stick properties, very easy to clean
- Oven and broiler safe
- Safe with plastic, rubber or wooden utensils, not metal utensil safe
- Hand wash recommended
- 2 year warranty
Healthy cooking is not only about the foods you use: it is also about the right cookware. We are aware of what we eat and cooking has become really "hot'. We make non-stick pans that allow you to prepare great dishes. All the products look great: premium materials in a clever design. But most of all: GreenPan performs!
The patented Thermolon on-stick technology is heat resistant up to high temperatures. This means that GreenPan as an extra safety feature; if you overheat your pan, even up to 450/850oF, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel. Thermolon is a better heat conductor than traditional coatings. The thermal performance enables superb searing and crispy frying! The excellent heat distribution also allows even cooking, which makes the food brown beautifully. It allows you to mostly cook on low to medium temperatures.
Above all, the Thermolon healthy ceramic non-stick surface provides great non-stick and is very easy to clean.