- GreenPan tries to produce products as responsibly as possible.
- Cadmium- and lead-free
- Manufactured without PFOA
- 60% less CO2 is emitted during the curing phase of production of Thermolon™ coatings, compared to the emissions during the curing phase of production of traditional coatings on an aggregate level worldwide
- We process post-manufactured materials into new products. Therefore we use up-cycled stainless steel for the handles and up-cycled aluminum for the cookware bodies
- Uses Thermolon™ healthy ceramic non-stick coating
- Thermolon™ is heat resistant up to 850o F
- Extremely scratch resistant, excellent non-stick properties, very easy to clean
- Oven and broiler safe
- Safe with plastic, rubber or wooden utensils, not metal utensil safe
- Hand wash recommended
- 2 year warranty
The patented Thermolon™ non-stick technology is heat resistant up to high temperatures. This means that GreenPan™ has an extra safety feature; if you overheat your pan, even up to 450/850oF, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel. Thermolon™ is a better heat conductor than traditional coatings. The thermal performance enables superb searing and crispy frying! The excellent heat distribution also allows even cooking, which makes the food brown beautifully. It allows you to mostly cook on low to medium temperatures.
Above all, the Thermolon™ healthy ceramic non-stick surface provides great non-stick and is very easy to clean.