$9.99 While Quantities Last
Overview• God of War III is the epic conclusion to the Greek mythological trilogy, which will complete Kratos' story that began in the original title for the PlayStation 2.
• True to the series roots, the four pillars of game play - brutal combat, intricate puzzles, exploration of awe-inspiring worlds, and a compelling story - all return to make God of War III the ultimate experience.
• God of War III picks up exactly where the action of God of War II left off - Kratos must take his quest for vengeance to the very stronghold of the Zeus. As the Army of Olympus surges out to meet him in battle and the chaos of the Great War is reignited, Kratos must scale the summit of Mount Olympus on the back of the mighty Titan Gaia, leading his new colossal allies in an all out assault on the Olympians.
• The menacing creatures of Greek mythology in God of War III are not only targets of Kratos' brutal destruction, but can now be manipulated against their will, as he uses them to cross chasms, inflict blind rage against enemies, reveal puzzles and secrets, and as tools of complete annihilation as he makes his way on a quest fueled by hate and vengeance.
• As Kratos continues on his path of revenge, he will uncover new deadly weapons like the Cestus, powerful metal gauntlets with devastating strength, and other brutal instruments of war that will allow him to learn ruthless new techniques such as grappling with enemies and launching explosive wall to ground attacks.
• Built from the ground up, the brand new engine that powers God of War III was designed for one main purpose - to achieve a level of scale never thought possible. Kratos can now carve through armies of enemies while navigating on the back of a 'living level' - a massive, moving, breathing Titan as tall as the Empire State building.
• The PS3 capabilities have allowed the developers to bring the world of God of War to life like never before. Battling in detailed and unique 3D worlds lit by hundreds of dynamic lights and featuring textures with quadruple the resolution, Kratos and his enemies now feature realistic muscle striations, detailed facial expressions, and new heightened levels of brutality and gore.
God of War III finds Kratos raining carnage and destruction upon the Gods who have betrayed him and the entire Ancient Greek world. Armed with his deadly double-chained blades, Kratos will take on mythology's darkest creatures while solving intricate puzzles.