*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Softens, Separates & Fluffs
- Our Dryer Dots wool dryer balls soften fabrics naturally with their gentle (and uber quiet) tumbling motion.
- Saves Time, Money & Energy
- Their super thirsty 100% wool composition soaks up moisture to speed drying time by up to 30%. Dryer Dots also increase the air circulation in your dryer for faster loads that consume less energy. A win for you and for the planet.
- Fragrance-Free & Hypoallergenic
- Free of chemical softeners and scents, Dryer Dots are safe for those with sensitive skin, asthma, and allergies. You can even use them to soften baby clothes and cloth diapers. Need we say more?
- Gentle on all dryer-friendly fabrics, Dryer Dots leave behind no icky chemical residues.
- Durable & Re-useable
- Gleener Dryer Dots last up to 1,000 loads – that’s three years worth of laundry!
In lieu of harsh chemicals, Gleener® Dryer Dots™ harness the natural properties of wool for eco & effective fabric softening that shaves dryer time by up to 30%. Tell your old fabric softener to bounce and say hello to a new, greener softness.
1. Toss into the dryer and run the cycle as usual
2. Smile; you'll be done laundry that much sooner :)
Use 3 dryer balls for small loads and 6 or more for medium to large loads. When not is use, just leave them in the dryer with the door ajar, or store them unsealed in their re-usable packaging.