Compact, Discreet GPS-enabled Dash Cam with an Extra-wide View
- 180-degree field of view captures more of the environment, including cross traffic
- High-quality 2.1 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
- GPS-enabled with automatic incident detection (G-sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
- Voice command allows you to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the Travelapse™ video capture feature
Control It with Your Voice
Command dash cam with your voice, and keep your hands on the wheel. Say “OK, Garmin” to save video, take a pic, start/stop audio recording and start/stop the Travelapse feature.
Captures More of the Scene on Video
Dash Cam 65W is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 2.0” LCD display. With a 180-degree field of view, it captures more of the environment — including cross traffic — and includes GPS for detailed time and location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events occurred. Rely on your Dash Cam 65W to capture excellent video detail in both bright and low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield, and record your drive in 1080p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 10 required). Play back the footage right on the display — or review later on your computer or use the free VIRB® Mobile app on your smartphone.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam 65W is plugged into a powered source, it starts recording automatically and saves footage in case of incidents.
All footage is stamped with time and location so you know exactly when and where events occurred. When reviewing footage on your computer, you’ll have a record of latitude, longitude, date, time, speed and direction of travel.
Dash Cam 65W features automatic incident detection (G-sensor) so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings, thereby preserving a complete record of the event. And all this information is saved to the included Class 10 replaceable microSD memory card.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Dash Cam 65W from your vehicle and take snapshots.
up to 30 minutes
5.62 x 3.53 x 4.05 cm
LCD Screen Size
2.0" LCD Screen
Max View Angle
180-degree field of view
2.1 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture