Garmin Approach S20 Golf GPS Watch- Black - 0100372301
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Stylish comfort; fully-hinged watchband design with high-resolution display
- AutoShot round analyzer measures shot distances with auto-recording for post-round analysis on your Garmin Connect™ account
- When paired, Garmin TruSwing™ golf swing sensor provides metrics to improve your swing consistency
- CourseView auto updater lets you easily download updates of the courses you play most frequently (Garmin Connect™ Mobile required)
- Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts, emails and other alerts
- Activity tracking reminds you to stay active with move bar and alerts. Displays steps, calories burned, distance and time of day, plus it monitors hours of sleep
- Hazards and course targets to identify locations of sand traps, water hazards and more
- Green View feature displays the shape of the green with manual pin placement
- Wireless connectivity to upload and share activities with Garmin Connect online network
- Preloaded courses to access more than 40,000 courses around the world
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs — even under tree cover
- Digital scorecard lets you easily keep track of your score throughout your round
- Battery life: 8 weeks in activity tracking mode; up to 15 hours in GPS mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM (50 meters)
Approach S20 is the golfing partner that doubles as your everyday watch. Stylish, sleek and lightweight, this versatile GPS device features more than 40,000 courses around the world plus automatic map updates, daily activity tracking and smart notifications to connect with your healthy lifestyle. Garmin AutoShot round analyzer measures your shot distances and auto-records them for review on your Garmin Connect™ account.
Store all your Garmin Approach® stats in 1 place and easily track your progress and share with friends. Garmin Connect™ offers the following features:
- Share Scorecards: View fairways hit, greens in regulation, shot distance and number of putts.
- Stats for Everything: Track your progress over time by viewing all your stats, including longest shots, average score and putts plus more.
- Course Analysis: View hole-by-hole details and understand trends and tendencies on your favorite courses.