- Super wide angle lens perfect for shooting landscapes & architecture.
- Focal length equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format.
- Weather and dust resistant and works in temperatures as low as -10° C.
- Nano GI coating suppresses ghosting & flaring.
- Aperture ring with 'C' position allows the camera to control the aperture.
GF lenses achieve ultra-high resolution and are capable of supporting further enhancement in future. Utilizing the knowledge cultivated through the development of the XF lenses, GF lenses are Fujifilm's finest class of lenses and were designed by amassing various technologies of Fujifilm. They are designed to fully unlock performance potential of the GFX 50S.
The "FUJINON GF23mmF4 R LM WR" has a focal length equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format and is perfectly suited for landscape and architectural applications. Despite the super-wide angle of view, distortion is kept to a minimum, and with the high-resolution performance extending all the way to the edges, sharp depiction power as if looking at an actual landscape is achieved. It features fast and quiet AF due to a linear motor, is dust and weather resistant, and is capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C. The lens combines high performance and reliability as a professional work tool.
Diameter x Length: 89.8mm x 103.0mm
15 elements, 12 groups (includes 2 aspherical, 1 Super ED, 3ED elements)
Minimum Focus Range