- Brown crystal with dark brown stripes and silver rivets
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate with UV400 and anti-reflective coating
- Hinge type: Integrated metal spring hinge
- Case included
- Gender: Universal
- Material: Plastic
- Shape: Square
- Style: Full Frame
Do you experience tired, red eyes after hours on your smart phone, tablet, or computer? With the increased use of digital devices and continual switching from one screen to the next, your eyes have to work harder. This can temporarily cause eye strain, headaches, dry eyes and blurred vision. Introducing Foster Grant® Eyezen, new digital glasses, designed for your connected life.
These non-prescription glasses are specially designed to block potentially harmful blue light and help relax your eyes while using your digital devices. Foster Grant® Eyezen™ employs two new technologies that provide a heightened layer of protection against digital eye strain:
- A patented lens coating that blocks approximately 29% of potentially harmful blue light*
- SmartFocus™ Technology which provides a slight enhancement to the lower portion of the lens to help the eyes stay relaxed while using digital devices
*Harmful blue light refers to the 415-455 nanometer range of the visible light spectrum. The percentage represents the average amount of harmful blue light blocked at 5 nanometer increments in this range.
FOSTER GRANT READING GLASSES