*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Shiny black front with satin gunmetal metal temples and eye rim and shiny black temple tips
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate with UV400 and anti-reflective coating
- Hinge type: Integrated metal spring hinge
- Case included
- Gender: Universal
- Material: Metal
- Shape: Square
- Style: Semi Rimless
Do you experience tired, red eyes after hours on your smart phone, tablet, or computer? With the increased use of digital devices and continual switching from one screen to the next, your eyes have to work harder. This can temporarily cause eye strain, headaches, dry eyes and blurred vision. Introducing Foster Grant® Eyezen, new digital glasses, designed for your connected life.
These non-prescription glasses are specially designed to block potentially harmful blue light and help relax your eyes while using your digital devices. Foster Grant® Eyezen™ employs two new technologies that provide a heightened layer of protection against digital eye strain:
- A patented lens coating that blocks approximately 29% of potentially harmful blue light*
- SmartFocus™ Technology which provides a slight enhancement to the lower portion of the lens to help the eyes stay relaxed while using digital devices
*Harmful blue light refers to the 415-455 nanometer range of the visible light spectrum. The percentage represents the average amount of harmful blue light blocked at 5 nanometer increments in this range
FOSTER GRANT READING GLASSES