*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
The FixMeStick® is a computer virus removal device. It is an external, hardware based product that runs before Windows® starts enabling it to remove viruses that software antivirus programs often cannot.
Keep your current PC!
- Gives you a practical and cost effective way to clean your own PC of virus infections.
- Automatically connects to wired and wireless networks to stay up to date.
- A physical virus removal solution that you can hold in your hand and take charge of your PC.
- Removes viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, malware and more.
- Complete system on a stick that plugs into any USB slot.
- No software installation, conflicts, passwords, or slow down to your work and play.
What You Get:
- FixMeStick® virus removal USB device.
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty with active subscription.
- Free and amazing North American based service and support.
- Unlimited use on up to 3 Windows PCs for 1 year.
How does the FixMeStick® virus removal device remove infections that antivirus programs often cannot?
Antivirus programs are software tools that run while your Windows® operating system is running to protect Windows® from malicious software like viruses, trojans, spyware, and malware. Protection from these malicious threats is important and running antivirus protection is highly recommended.
The FixMeStick® virus removal device is a hardware tool that runs before Windows® to remove malicious software that got past your antivirus protection. Once malicious software gets into Windows®, it can be impossible to remove while Windows® is running. Independent security experts and government security agencies recommend cleaning an infected PC with a hardware tool like the FixMeStick® virus removal device that runs before Windows® starts.
Unlimited use on up to 3 PCs for 1 year
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
A PC computer with a minimum of 512MB of RAM