The FixMeStick® is a computer virus removal device. It is an external, hardware based product that runs before Windows® starts enabling it to remove viruses that software antivirus programs often cannot.
Keep your current PC!
- Gives you a practical and cost effective way to clean your own PC of virus infections.
- Automatically connects to wired and wireless networks to stay up to date.
- A physical virus removal solution that you can hold in your hand and take charge of your PC.
- Removes viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, malware and more.
- Complete system on a stick that plugs into any USB slot.
- No software installation, conflicts, passwords, or slow down to your work and play.
What You Get:
- FixMeStick® virus removal USB device.
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty with active subscription.
- Free and amazing North American based service and support.
- Unlimited use on up to 3 Windows PCs for 1 year.
How does the FixMeStick® virus removal device remove infections that antivirus programs often cannot?
Antivirus programs are software tools that run while your Windows® operating system is running to protect Windows® from malicious software like viruses, trojans, spyware, and malware. Protection from these malicious threats is important and running antivirus protection is highly recommended.
The FixMeStick® virus removal device is a hardware tool that runs before Windows® to remove malicious software that got past your antivirus protection. Once malicious software gets into Windows®, it can be impossible to remove while Windows® is running. Independent security experts and government security agencies recommend cleaning an infected PC with a hardware tool like the FixMeStick® virus removal device that runs before Windows® starts.
Unlimited use on up to 3 PCs for 1 year
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
A PC computer with a minimum of 512MB of RAM