- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Shorter handles and a lightweight design offer easy use and excellent maneuverability
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts for comfortable, easy use
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 24in
- Cut capacity: 1-1/2in dia.
- Lifetime warranty
- Sized for easy use and excellent maneuverability, this lopper is a great choice for cutting branches up to 1-1/2" diameter.
Designed for smooth, easy cuts on tree branches, this lightweight lopper features shorter handles that make it easy to maneuver when cutting at tough angles. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Shock-absorbing bumpers help eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts for more comfortable use. The durable steel construction includes handles with Softgrip touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.