- Ideal for a variety of garden tasks, from digging to opening bags
- Padded, oversized handle provides exceptional grip and comfortable use
- Polished cast-aluminum head resists rust and won't bend or break while digging
- Sharpened blade with serrated edge makes carving into hard ground easy
- Handle hang hole provides easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
Choose Big Grip for garden tools that are as comfortable to use as they are durable.
The Big Grip Garden Knife reduces hand fatigue whether you're slicing through sod, digging out dandelions, opening bags of soil, planting or transplanting. An extra-large handle with a soft-molded grip provides excellent control and comfort, and the cast-aluminum head resists rust and won't snap off while you're digging. A sharpened blade with a serrated edge makes it easy to dig into tough soil. Additionally, the handle features a hang hole for convenient storage.