- What will you have? 3 “fruit” balls for fun put and take play
- Mix it up! Push down on the toy blender pitcher to make the balls go ‘round and ‘round
- Press the on/off buttons for real blender sounds and phrases about opposites and colours
- Bat at the roller ball to trigger fun food and blender songs – and traditional learning content like ABCs
- Teaches foods, counting, opposites and colours
- Baby’s actions make fun things happen – a delicious introduction to cause and effect!
- Hands-on activities help stir up fine motor skills
This toy blender provides role play fun, put and take activities, with yummy learning mixed in!
What’s on the menu? A smoothie? A milkshake? A frappe? Baby’s your barista, with 3 “fruit” balls to put and take in the toy blender’s pitcher. Time to mix things up! When little ones press down on the pitcher, they’ll see the balls whirl ‘round ‘n ‘round ‘n round and hear fun songs and phrases about counting.
The on/off buttons teach opposites and colours and activate real blender sounds. There’s even a roller ball for fun finger play – hear songs and phrases about food or the ABCs. Mmmmm…what a delicious way to pretend, play and learn!