- A new look to this classic, baby-favourite pull toy
- 2 ways for baby to play: sit and play and stand and pull
- Fun ringing sounds
- Eyes move up and down when phone is pulled along
- Dial introduces numbers 1-9
- Receiver and dial encourage early role play
- Pulling the phone along helps strengthen gross motor skills
- Helps stimulate baby’s visual and auditory senses
This updated classic toy phone still dials up lots of sit and play and stand and pull fun!
“Ring-ring!” Say “hello” to a new look for the Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone toy! This classic pull toy now has a more modern design, but is still as fun and sweet-looking as ever – with its adorable face, spinning dial, ringing-phone sounds and eyes that move up and down as baby pulls it along. The cord attached to the receiver ensures it never gets lost.
The Chatter Telephone toy encourages early role play – and baby can pick up lots of great developmental benefits, too. The dial introduces baby to numbers and counting from 1-9 and helps exercise fine motor skills. Baby’s gross motor skills get exercised from standing and pulling the phone along. And the bright colours, motions and sounds help stimulate baby’s senses.