- Three ways to play that grow with baby!
1: Tummy Time – Fosters core development, visual and auditory stimulation with glowing lights and basic musical tones
2: Sit and Jam – Sitting babies bat each pod to hear more music and add drum beats
3: Crawl and Chase – Encourages baby to crawl from one pod to another as music builds, helping to exercise gross motor skills!
- Fun wobble action, lights, music and bat-at activity on each pod
- Grows with baby through three stages of play
- Helps develop fine and gross motor skills
- Baby discovers that their actions make big things happen, introducing cause and effect
- The bright colours, glowing lights and music help stimulate baby’s senses of sight and hearing
- Great for playtime on the go
Two interactive pods offer three ways to play that grow with baby – from tummy time to crawling!
For even the youngest babies, these two pods provide tummy-time fun with glowing lights and basic musical tones that help stimulate senses. Sitting babies can bat each pod to hear music and layer on the beat. They’ll quickly discover that the music and lights increase as they transition from mode one to modes two and three.
When baby’s crawling, the lights and music encourage chase-after fun. Place the pods in different spots to entice baby to crawl back and forth between them – the lights and music “magically” transfer from pod to pod, encouraging baby to go-go-go!