FiiO High-Resolution Portable Lossless Audio Player - X1 BLACK
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Enjoy the unrivaled quality of high resolution audio files in a portable player.
- Play lossless formats like FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AAC in beautiful 192kHz/24bit.
- MicroSD card support for easily storing files on up to a 128GB card (MicroSD card not included).
- Built-in amplifier and high quality DAC for a superior audio experience.
- 2.0 inch colour TFT display and easy to use click wheel.
- Texas Instruments PCM5142 DAC chip, Intersil ISL28291 amplifier chip.
- Switchable headphone/line out combo OPAMP for low distortion.
- One year exchange warranty.
The FiiO X1 Portable High Resolution Lossless Music Player is a pocket-sized audio player with a built-in Texas Instruments PCM5142 DAC chip and an Intersil ISL28291 chip. The player supports five lossless audio formats including APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA and WAV. The player has a microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB of memory expansion. The built-in rechargeable battery recharges via USB and provides up to 11 hours of continuous playback. The player is also equipped with a 2" TFT color display with adjustable brightness.
Dedicated DAC Chip
The built-in Texas Instruments PCM5142 surpasses the integrated DAC chips on smartphones.
Dedicated Professional Amplifier
The X1 also features Intersil's ISL28291 amplifier buffer.
Supports Lossless Audio Formats
The X1 supports lossless audio formats APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ALAC at up to 192kHz/24-bit of master tape quality resolution - as well as MP3, AAC, OGG VORBIS.
MicroSD Card Slot
Supports cards up to 128GB.
The built-in 1700mAh 3.7V Lithium-polymer battery lasts for up to 11 hours on a charger under version 1.0 firmware. It charges in about three hours.