- Enjoy the unrivaled quality of Hi Res audio files in a portable player
- Play lossless formats like FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AAC in beautiful 192kHz/24bit.
- MicroSD card support for easily storing files on up to a 128GB card
- Built in amplifier and high quality DAC for a superior audio experience
- 2.0 inch colour TFT display and easy to use click wheel
Dedicated professional high-quality DAC chip
The X1 utilizes Texas Insturments' newest PCM5142, greatly surpassing the integrated DAC chips on smartphones.
Dedicated professional high-quality amplifier
The X1 also employs Intersil's newest ISL28291 amplifier buffer.
Line output available
X1 supports both driving headphones directly and line output as well, switching between the two easily via a menu selection.
Complete music format support
The X1 supports the five major lossless music formats: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, and ALAC at up to 192kHz/24bits of master tape quality resolution.
Lighter, smaller, more portable
Made of light durable aluminium alloys, the X1 is smaller than a pack of cigarettes and weighs a modest 106g - perfect for portable use.
All new UI theme
Intuitive user-interface custom designed for high-res DAPs, beautifully rendered on a full-colour display and available in different themes.
Classic scroll wheel + X keygroup layout, with an operating system customized around the scroll wheel. Users can quickly browse and play songs and add them by batch to their favourites list. Convenient shortcuts button brings instant control of your music library under your fingertips.
Supporting CTIA standard inline remotes on earphones
7-band EQ, and user-defined playlists
Micro SD card slot
Supporting the largest card sizes (currently 128GB)
3.7 V, 1700 mAh Li-polymer battery
5.7 x 9.7 x 1.4 cm
2" colour TFT
1 year exchange
- Durable lightweight aluminum chassis
- Metallic buttons with concentric grooves
- Scroll wheel of textured rubber for grip
DC5V 1A recommended