FiiO Digital to Analog Audio Converter - D03K
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- Quickly and easily convert digital optical audio into stereo sound
- Powered by USB for use behind a TV to convert TV audio to analog
- Supports S/PDIF sample rates of up to 192kHz/24bit for high quality output
- Inputs include coaxial and optical, outputs include RCA and 3.5mm
- USB powered with indicator for digital signal status
The FiiO D03K is an easy to use DAC that converts coaxial or optical S/PDIF digital audio into a stereo analog output, perfect for multimedia components such as TVs or CD/DVD/Blu-Ray players that do not feature analog outputs. Dual RCA Phono outputs can be connected to an amplifier, while a 3.5mm mini stereo output can be used to supply signal to a WLAN wireless headphone system. (The mini stereo output is not recommended for a direct connection to conventional wired headphones.)
Converts a digital coaxial/optical S/PDIF signal to a two-channel (left/right) analog output, which can then be fed to an amplifier or to WLAN headphones. Suitable for use with televisions and CD/DVD/Blu-Ray players with S/PDIF digital outputs. Features RCA Coaxial and TOSLink digital inputs, and supports up to 192 kHz/24-bit (PCM only, no support for Dolby Digital or DTS formats).
- Drive Ability: speaker (recommend)
- Output Amplitude: 1.5 V (0dB Fs)
- THD: >0.005%
- Audio Input: Coaxial, Optical
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm stereo jack