$16.99 As Advertised
- 4% Urea water-in-oil emulsion improves skin's moisture content
- Intense, long-lasting moisturizing effect with 36% lipid content
- Absorbs quickly to relieve dry skin, non greasy
- Instant feeling of relief
- Helps relieve minor skin irritation
- Clinically proven
- Lightly scented
What is Excipial?
From the makers of Cetaphil, Excipial is a new, over-the-counter, skin care line for the toughest dry skin problems. These targeted products hydrate to relieve, protect, and repair the most dry and frustrating skin conditions.
- 7 out of 10 consumers who used Excipial preferred it to their current products for hydrating their dry skin
- 95% of consumers who used Excipial said it reduced the number of dry skin occurrences
Which Excipial product is right for me?
- For dry to very dry skin: U4 Advanced Therapy Lotion
- For very dry, flaky, itchy, rough skin: U10 Healing Therapy Lotion
- For dry, itchy, chapped hands: Protect Hand Cream (day), Repair Hand Cream (night)
- For aging, dry to very dry, itchy skin: Bath & Skin Therapy Oil, Calming Moisture Lotion
What causes dry skin?
Skin has its own natural hydration system made up of water, lipids (or fats) and other hydrating components. When these components are depleted in skin, the outer layer is not able to function properly. The result is dry, scaly, itchy skin that needs moisturization and replenishment. A number of factors can contribute to dry skin: age, low humidity, excessive bathing, harsh product ingredients, and more severe skin issues.
What is urea and how does it relate to dry skin?
Urea is a component of the natural moisturizing system of the skin, it draws in moisture and is an important part of the barrier and help to protect the skin from drying out. Urea can become depleted in dry skin.
How does the Excipial U4 Advanced Therapy Lotion help with dry skin?
U4 indicates the 4% Urea contained in the product. This oil-in-water emulsion improves the skin’s moisture content with the absorption of urea, part of the skin’s natural moisturizer, which hydrates and replenishes skin to restore a soft and supple appearance. This is how Excipial confronts the toughest skin conditions with fast-acting, soothing relief for dry skin.
How does this product feel?
Gives the feeling of long-lasting hydration and replenishes skin to restore a soft and supple appearance.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT: Carbamide (Urea) 4%.
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Purified water, Liquid paraffin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium lactate, Polyethylene Glycol (7) Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan isostearate, Hydrogenated castor oil, Ozokerite, Lactic acid, Perfume, alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Benzyl benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Myristyl lactate, Ucon 50-HB-5100.
For daily Use. Apply generously as needed. Suitable for large areas and total body use
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days.