*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- 10% Urea water-in-oil emulsion improves skin’s moisture content
- Intense, long-lasting moisturizing effect with 36% lipid content
- Instant feeling of relief
- Replenish skin's moisture barrier
- Clinically proven
What is Excipial?
From the makers of Cetaphil, Excipial is a new, over-the-counter, skin care line for the toughest dry skin problems. Developed with dermatologists, Excipial urea products target problem areas by conditioning and hydrating to soothe and relieve dry, rough skin.
- 7 out of 10 consumers who used Excipial preferred it to their current products for hydrating their dry skin
- 95% of consumers who used Excipial said it reduced the number of dry skin occurrences
Which Excipial product is right for me?
- For dry to very dry skin: U4 Advanced Therapy Lotion
- For very dry, flaky, itchy, rough skin: U10 Healing Therapy Lotion
- For dry, itchy, chapped hardworking hands: Protect Hand Cream (for day), Repair Hand Cream (for night)
- For aging, dry to very dry, itchy skin: Bath & Skin Therapy Oil, Calming Moisture Lotion
What causes dry skin?
Skin has its own natural hydration system made up of water, lipids (or fats) and other hydrating components. When these components are depleted in skin, the outer layer is not able to function properly. The result is dry, scaly, itchy skin that needs moisturization and replenishment. A number of factors can contribute to dry skin: age, low humidity, excessive bathing, harsh product ingredients, and more severe skin issues.
What is urea and how does it relate to dry skin?
Urea is a component of the natural moisturizing system of the skin, it draws in moisture and is an important part of the barrier and help to protect the skin from drying out. Urea can become depleted in dry skin.
How does the Excipial U10 Healing Therapy Lotion help with super dry skin?
U10 indicates the 10% Urea contained in the product. This 10% Urea in the Healing Therapy Lotion is what helps to improve the skin's moisture content by replenishing the reduced levels of natural urea thereby hydrating throughout the day to relieve dry, itchy skin.
How does this product feel?
A non-greasy lotion that goes on smoothly and soothes dry, rough, itchy skin.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT: Carbamide (Urea) 10%.
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Sodium lactate, Ucon 50-HB-5100, Light liquid paraffin, Dimethicone, Purified water, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Polyethylene Glycol (7) Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan isostearate, PEG-100 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated castor oil, Methylparaben, Polyparaben, Lactic acid.
For daily use. Apply generously as needed. Suitable for large areas and total body use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days.