- Intense long-lasting moisturizing effect with 27% lipid content\
- Suitable for age-induced dry skin as a result of climatic conditions (low humidity, centrally heated rooms)
- 10% Glycerin, 1% Menthol, Fragrance-free
- Clinically proven
- For ageing skin
- Use on full body
What is Excipial?
From the makers of Cetaphil, Excipial is a new, over-the-counter, skin care line for the toughest dry skin problems. Developed with dermatologists, Excipial urea products target problem areas by conditioning and hydrating to soothe and relieve dry, rough skin.
Which Excipial product is right for me?
- For dry to very dry skin: U4 Advanced Therapy Lotion
- For very dry, flaky, itchy, rough skin: U10 Healing Therapy Lotion
- For dry, itchy, chapped hardworking hands: Protect Hand Cream (for day), Repair Hand Cream (for night)
- For aging, dry to very dry, itchy skin: Bath & Skin Therapy Oil, Calming Moisture Lotion
What causes dry skin?
Skin has its own natural hydration system made up of water, lipids (or fats) and other hydrating components. When these components are depleted in skin, the outer layer is not able to function properly. The result is dry, scaly, itchy skin that needs moisturization and replenishment. A number of factors can contribute to dry skin: age, low humidity, excessive bathing, harsh product ingredients, and more severe skin issues.
How does the Calming Moisture Lotion help with aging, dry, itchy skin?
This oil-in-water emulsion is formulated with menthol and glycerin to calm and nourish dry skin. It helps relieve the feeling of tight skin due
to dryness and provides a cooling sensation.
Aqua, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sucrose Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Menthol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Sodium citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
For daily Use. Apply generously as needed. Suitable for large areas and total body use.
Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under 3. Avoid application to damaged, burnt, or broken skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days.