OverviewThe lightweight, wireless mobile printer for professionals on the go.
The world's lightest and smallest mobile printer - the ultimate in portability; ready to print invoices, presentations, contracts and more
Built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct® - easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets, smartphones and laptops
Flexible battery charging - travel-friendly USB battery charging; or, use the AC adapter
Built-in battery - a rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers dependable performance in a small package
Productivity-boosting portability - print professional-quality business documents or borderless 4" x 6" photos anywhere, anytime
Efficient - save battery life with the automatic power-off feature
Easy to use - bright 1.4" colour LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation
Professional-quality prints - speeds up to 6.7 ISO ppm (black) and 3.8 ISO ppm (colour)
Durable, quick-dry inks - for fade and water resistant prints Sleek design - designed to keep up with busy professionals on the go
- Printing: 12.2" x 9.1" x 8.5"
- Storage: 12.2" x 6.1" x 2.4"
1.4" colour LCD
- AC: 100 - 240V Universal (Automatic)
- USB Power: 5V (based on USB 2.0)
- DC Power Inlet: 24V
Rated Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- 0.4A - 0.2A (Not charging battery)
- 0.6A - 0.3A (Charging battery)
Power Consumption Operational
- Approx. 11 W Not Charging (Printing)
- Approx. 14 W Charging (Printing)
- Approx. 4 W Not Charging (Ready)
- Approx. 14 W Charging (Ready)
- Approx. 1.3 W Not Charging (Sleep)
- Approx. 12 W Charging (Sleep)
- Approx. 0.3 W Not Charging (Power Off)
- Approx. 11 W Charging (Power Off)
Epson WorkForce WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer - C11CE05201 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great printer for what I bought it for, travelling. Print quality is good and reasonably easy to setup the wireless. Durable and dependable. A nice compliment to my WF-4590
Date published: 2016-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good purchase A little problem with Wi-Fi configuration but excellent printer
Date published: 2016-08-08