Package Savings: Add Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (125 ml)
to your order for only $35.00 - Save $4
Click BONUS at the checkout to access and add to cart.
The vitamin-rich formula locks onto lashes like a magnet for amplified volume and lift, while emollient rich olive and rice bran esters promote long, healthy looking lashes.
Three rows of alternating wedge-shaped discs and conical bristles grab every lash to extend and separate with ultra high-definition while the unique push-up tip lifts and curls for an instant false-lash effect.
Revolutionary Results. Immediate Transformation.
- 80% increase in lash length and volume
- 85% improvement in lash color intensity and shine
- 168% increase in curl up
- 93% would use Grand Entrance Mascara instead of false lashes
- 96% said it made their eyes appear more wide open and bigger
- 96% said it created a dramatic lash effect and transformed the overall look of their eyes
- Lash Building Complex - A vitamin fortified peptide complex that locks onto lashes like a magnet for volume and lift.
- Olive Esters - An emollient-rich extract that coats and separates individual lashes, helping to condition, treat, and protect lashes for clump- and flake-free definition.
- Rice Bran Esters - A vitamin B complex and essential fatty acid-rich extract that helps to condition lashes for an overall healthier and plumper appearance.
- Carnauba Esters - A moisturizing extract that helps to support the appearance of longer lashes.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of product colour, some variations in colour may occur.
Rotate the brush so that the curve is “cradling” the lashes. With the brush curved to the eye, push the wand into lashes and wiggle from side to side working your way up and out. Finally, with the push-up tip, swipe even the tiniest lashes from the root to the tip for a lifted, defined and wide-eyed effect. For added intensity, apply additional coats. Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara is ophthalmologist tested and safe for use by contact wearers and those with sensitive eyes.