- Dyson Cinetic™ science
- Dyson Cinetic™ tips oscillate at up to 5,000 Hz, separating the microscopic dust that clogs all other vacuums.
- No dirty filters to wash or replace, so there's no loss of suction.
- Better overall performance than any other vacuum, with HEPA filtration.
- This vacuum has the highest geometric average when carpet, hard floor and creviced hard floor pick-up results are combined. Tested against the upright market, dust-loaded
- Self-adjusting cleaner head
- Powerful motorized brush bar.
- Ball™ technology
- Steers easily into difficult places with a simple turn of the wrist.
- Multi-angle brush
- Twists into different positions and angles for easy high-reach cleaning.
- Mattress tool
- Removes dirt and allergens from mattresses and upholstery.
- Stiff bristle brush
- With stiff bristles for removing mud and dried-in dirt.
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly™. No other vacuum expels cleaner air.
- Instant release wand
- The hose and wand releases in one smooth action, making it easy to clean up high.
- Hygienic bin emptying
- Just push the button to release the dirt.
multi-angle brush, mattress tool, stiff bristle brush, combination tool & stair tool.
340 x 438 x 1100mm
Dyson DC77 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum - 206152-01 is rated out of 5 by 39.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from My roll brush stopped working! Heavy, hard to maneuver. Critically, my brush roll, installed inside of the head, stopped working after a year and half. No suction loss, but got weaker as well. I am going to contact Dyson Canada to fix the problem soon.
Date published: 2017-04-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by terp94 from One deal breaker Love this vacuum for the long cord, great suction etc, BUT as a mom of 5 kids, including 2 girls with LONG hair, I can't recommend this vacuum to anyone with long hair. It not only gets wrapped around the bristles ( I know thats normal and easy to clean) but it also gets wrapped up INSIDE in the middle and can't get out properly even when taken all apart, and actually melts the inside until it breaks. Ive already had one power head replaced because of this. Ive unassembled the entire power head and it's not possible to get it all out.
Date published: 2017-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by carpo from Power solution. Our DC77 is a very powerful, excellent machine. The only problem is that it is so powerful it will suck onto our light carpets and become immovable. The power head stops until it is reset. I found a solution. There is a hose connection at the base that diverts suction from the power head to the wand. I drilled a few small holes in the side of this connector. This reduced the suction to the power head just enough that it will not eat the carpet and still picks up everything. Dyson should design some sort of adjustment device that accomplishes this. Otherwise an amazing machine!!
Date published: 2017-03-29