- 2 Tier Radialâ„¢ cyclones
- Dysonâ€™s smaller cyclones generate powerful centrifugal forces, capturing more dust and allergens.
- The only vacuum that gets back up when toppled
- Other vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson Big Ballâ„¢ canister vacuums pick themselves up.
- Hygienically ejects the dirt
- The new bin emptying mechanism uses a silicone wiper that slides down the shroud to hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris.
- Carbon fibre turbine floor tool
- Carbon fibre filaments pick up fine dust. Stiff nylon bristles help remove ground-in dirt.
- Ballâ„¢ technology
- With improved stability. Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums manoeuvre easily around obstacles and corners.
- Articulated handle for easy, versatile cleaning
- The wandâ€™s handle easily rotates in three directions, allowing full 360Â° articulation for greater control.
- Larger, high-capacity bin
- 56% bigger than previous Dyson Cineticâ„¢ canister vacuums.
- Quick-release tools
- Smoothly change tools between tasks.
- Longer wand reaches awkward areas
- Extends up to 1.25m to clean hard-to-reach places.
308 x 399 x 347mm