$269.99 While Quantities Last
Remember when listening to music…..was listening to music?
Millions of music lovers all over the world are discovering and rediscovering vinyl and its unrivaled sound reproduction.
A vinyl record is completely different than listening to a CD or a downloaded song. The quality of sound is noticeably better with richer tones, greater depth and wider range. A vinyl record plays exactly how an artist recorded the song with no loss of translation to a digital format.
Listening to an MP3 is generally done while doing something else and is more often than not, a background activity. Listening to a record is in of itself, the activity.
The actions of selecting the record, taking it out of the sleeve, putting it on the turntable, queuing the track and looking over the jacket and liner notes while the music plays, all contribute to the actual listening experience.
Each time you put on an old LP record, it’s sure to bring you back to a memorable place and time of your life, or perhaps a time long since forgotten, and rest assured, the sound quality will far exceed todays digital formats.
Listen for the first time...again, you’ll be glad you did.
- Vinyl-clad mdf base
- Damped tone arm lift
- Drive type: Belt drive
- Integral system: DMS 251S
- Motor system: DC servo
- Pre-set tracking force
- Rumble interference voltage: 42 dB
- Rumble voltage: 65 dB
- Speed in rpm: 33/45
- Synchronous run fluctuations % DIN/WRMS: 0.08/0.05
- System: Fully automatic
1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
• Belt drive using a flat seamless belt ensures smooth and silent operation
• Ultra low mass Tonearm features viscous-damped cueing, plus auto-stop with arm return; pre-set tracking force & balanced
• Headshell comes pre-mounted with DUAL DMS 251S magnetic phono cartridge
• Requires dedicated phono input or preamp.