*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
OverviewThe BVU165CA USB Display Adapter provides easy plug and play additional displays to your laptop or desktop computers with resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080 (wide). With the BVU165CA you can mirror or extend any display in any direction. This USB powered display device is fully integrated into the Windows operating system and is fully managed by the Windows Control Panel interface. The BVU165CA allows easy plug and play installation and can determine the type, resolutions and key features of your display, ensuring a fast, easy, and error free setup.
- Enhance your PC or Mac desktops video display capabilities in minutes without the complicated process of installing an internal graphics card. You can add up to 6 BVUs per system.
- Add 1080p output picture resolution.
- Play videos, DVDs and more on an additional LCD or Big Screen TV
- Supports DVI interfaces providing high quality digital imaging up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080 (wide) max resolutions
- Until the release of BVU technology it was virtually impossible to add 3 or more displays to your Notebook, MacBook or Netbook. Now with the BVU165CA HD Display adapter you can upgrade or enhance your existing video display capabilities for your Notebook, MacBook or Netbook by connecting to your big screen TV with 1080p output picture resolution.
- A USB graphics solution such as the BVU165CA HD Display Adapter uses 80% less power than a discrete solution
- Employees using multiple displays more than 50% more productive than those using a single display
- Now, with USB graphics technology, notebooks are just as effective and easy to use with multiple displays as dedicated PCs.
- USB powered no additional power required
- 80% less power than internal discrete graphic card solutions
- Fully integrated into the Windows and MAC OSX display control panel
- Easy Plug and Play installation with Microsoft WHQL signed drivers
- Mirror or extend in any direction
- Supports up to six displays. (each additional display requires one BVU165CA per display, maximum six devices)
- 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080 (wide) max resolutions
- Displaylink Certified
- Compatible with all CRT and Flat Panel monitors
- Standard and wide screen aspect ratios
- High performance (DDR) memory interface
3.2 x 1.9 x 0.9inch
One year limited warranty
Digital flat-panel (DFP) displays or DVI-I Compatible or digital CRT display
WINDOWS-8, WINDOWS-7-32, WINDOWS-7-64, WINXP, WINVISTA32, WINVISTA64, MCE, WIN2000, MAC OSX