$299.99 As Advertised
Advanced Features that will make you FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
- Ultra fast AC3200 wireless transfer rates of up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz) for all of your web browsing, 4K HD media streaming and gaming needs.
- Tri-Band technology provides 3 Wi-Fi radios for optimized network performance and reliability.
- SmartConnect technology automatically assigns each device on your network to the Wi-Fi band where it can connect at its maximum possible speed. This ensures that older wireless devices do not degrade the overall performance of your network allowing faster devices to hit their top speed.
- Powerful amplifier, 6 high-gain antennas and Advanced AC SmartBeam technology combine for enhanced Wi-Fi speed and coverage inside and around the largest of homes.
- The powerful Dual Core Processor gives you increased performance to support more devices and provide faster throughput.
- Enhanced quality of service (QoS), ultra fast connectivity and DLNA support combine to provide a buffer-free 4K HD video streaming experience.
- Dual core processor, Gigabit ports, and advanced QoS combine to deliver lagfree gaming.
- Advanced QoS prioritizes the most important data so you get lag-free gaming and uninterrupted streaming on multiple devices.
- Designed to get maximum performance from the growing number of connected devices in the home.
- Gigabit Ports provide all of your wired devices with blazing fast 10/100/1000 Mbps connections.
- Dual USB Ports (USB3.0 & USB2.0) let you locally and remotely stream content from up to two connected USB drives using the free mydlink SharePort app.
- Advanced wireless security with WPA2 and enhanced network security with dual active NAT and SPI firewalls
- Free mydlink Lite mobile app for monitoring and controlling your network.
- Backward compatible and optimized to get the best performance out of both legacy and newer Wi-Fi devices
373 x 241 x 157 mm (14.7 x 9.5 x 6.2 inches)
Input: DC 12V/5A
D-Link Ultra Tri-Band Router - Black - DIR-890L is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Doug555 from Great router This product has met and exceeded my expectations. I live in a 100' (32m) long house with the router located on the lower level where the WiFi signal must penetrate in some cases brick chimney walls obliquely to get to the rooms I want a signal in. As a bonus, there's a 100' cliff right up against the back of the house (does wonders for wifi signals). Previously, I operated a gigabyte wifi N router and even ran an extender on the upper level to try to get the signal into two rooms at either end of the house (bedroom, den). The previous router only provided a good signal with a radius of about 20-30'. I didn't expect much of an improvement because my tablet and the laptop my wife works on upstairs are both wireless N not AC. But the WiFi signal now reaches the entire house and I've had no disconnects on any device. I haven't tried streaming video to the far extreme of the house (I use an inexpensive pair of power-line adapters to bring Netflix into the bedroom at the far extreme), but can run a lot of devices effortlessly at the same time. Typically, I'm running a networked drive, a switch connected to 2 laptops and a network drive, a networked printer and the power line adapters off of the gigabyte Ethernet end of this device and then another TV (a new TV so probably AC standard but I'm not sure) running internet apps (Netflix etc.), my wife's computer and my tablet (both N standard) off of the WiFi signal with no glitches.
Date published: 2015-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by 124windsor from FAST AND FURIOUS I HAVE 250MBPS SERVICE, FROM THAT I GOT 1MBPS IN THE REMOTE PART OF THE HOUSE. WITH THIS ROUTERS BEING INSTALLED IGOT 37MBPS. MY MAIN DESKTOP FROM 65MBPS WENT TO 202MBPS. I'S AWHSOME.
Date published: 2015-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by rufine2 from It works, really well Is pretty cool,I named mine Predator, it looks like it could pounce, Easy to setup,very,very fast.power is spread from the middle on my home to the 40 feet on either end. I am going to watch Netflix in the woods. I am betting I will be able to.I am running an Asus ROG-G20, 3 laptops, an Xbox One,PS4 2 I pads, I pod 2 I phones, a 6 inch HD4K Samsung tv , 4K up converting blue ray player, a 55 inch Samsung. When i connect to this rig at peak times in my house, not a glitch to be had. It simply works, and works well.
Date published: 2015-02-12