Overview• Built-in D-Link Green Technology
• Inexpensive Gigabit solution for Home/SOHO
• 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ports
• 10 Gbps switching fabric
• Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
• Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
• Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• Supports 9,000 Byte Jumbo Frames
• Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS (4 Queues, Strict Mode)
• Supports Cable Diagnostics Function
• RoHS compliant
• Plug-and-play installation
Connect All of Your Devices with Gigabit Speed
Expand your wired home network with the D-Link® 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (DGS-1005G). By connecting the DGS-1005G to your router, you can add up to four more computers to your home network with Fast Ethernet connectivity. Add devices like your gaming console, printer, print server, Network-Attached Storage (NAS) or network camera with a simple Ethernet cable.
This Desktop Switch fits virtually anywhere because of its compact size. Its power connector and ports are conveniently located in the rear to avoid messy cables on the desk.
Effortless High Speed Networking
Features easy access auto sensing Gigabit front Ethernet ports with a LED indicator for each port to quickly distinguish link status and activity. The DGS-1005G switch also supports Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover allowing each port to be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables to get you the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
Plug and Play Installation
TheD-Link® 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free. But we know that setting up your switch is only the beginning; you can also easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multi-player gaming environment.
The DGS-1005G 5-port Gigabit Switch helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link activity, allowing the switch to save energy by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths and adjust power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without effecting networking performance.
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• IEEE 802.1p QoS
Data Transfer Rate
• 10 Mbps (half duplex)
• 20 Mbps (full duplex) Fast Ethernet:
• 100 Mbps (half duplex)
• 200 Mbps (full duplex)
• 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
14.42 x 10.02 x 3.26cm
Power On (Standby): DC input: 0.4 watts, AC input: 1.1 watts
Maximum: DC input: 3.2 watts, AC input: 4.5 watts
VGA 640 x 480