OverviewThe 5-Port Desktop Switch lets you network up to five devices at speeds up to 200Mbps at full-duplex capability and is compacted enough to be placed virtually anywhere in your home or office.
Auto-Sensing 10/100 Ports
The DES-1005E uses auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps ports, allowing a small workgroup to flexibly connect to Ethernet and Fast Ethernet devices to create an integrated network. These ports detect the network speed and auto-negotiate between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, as well as between full and half-duplex, allowing you to get the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover
All ports support automatic MDI/MDIX crossover, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Each port can be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables.
Flow control for Secure Transmission
802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port' receiving buffer is full. This gives you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices.
Data Transfer Rate:
• 10 Mbps (half duplex)
• 20 Mbps (full duplex)
• 100 Mbps (half duplex)
• 200 Mbps (full duplex)
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Nway autonegotiation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow control
Data Link Protocol
12.70 x 8.38 x 3.05cm
Power on (Standby):
• DC input: 0.6 watts
• AC input: 1.8 watts
• DC input: 1.9 watts
• AC input: 3.8 watts
• Up to 100 Mbps of Dedicated Bandwidth per Port and up to 200 Mbps Bandwidth in Full-Duplex Mode
• Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover for all Ports
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• Plug & Play Installation
• Supports MAC Address Learning
• Wall Mountable
• 24/7 Basic Installation Support
• Limited Lifetime Warranty