• 16 or 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast network speeds
• Industry-first plastic case for a compact size
• Fanless design for silent operation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover for all ports
• Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
• Supports 9,600 Bytes Jumbo Frames
• Innovative D-Link Green Ethernet Technology conserves energy
• Link status detection reduces power usage
• Cable length detection uses energy more efficiently
• 802.3az EEE hardware implementation reduces power consumption when usage is low
• D-Link’s Innovative EEE+ provides the same power-saving benefits of EEE but also provides compatibility with legacy devices
• RoHS compliant
Gigabit on Every Port
The 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
The sleek plastic case of the DGS-1024A series is an industry first for a Gigabit SOHO/SMB switch. Using a compact desktop style helps reduce heat levels and allow for a fanless design, making the switches silent, as well as economical. The 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series is small, lightweight, wall-mountable, and ideal for any business with big needs and a small budget.
The 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance.
10.1 x 7.0 x 1.8inch